In-service Training includes hands-on music & movement activities for the Classroom Teacher and:
* Why music & movement is so important in Early Childhood Education.
* What musical activities are appropriate for young children.
* How teachers can facilitate language development through music.
* How music & movement activities can HELP the classroom teacher.
* How music correlates to other curriculum areas.
* Activities, examples and handouts with many practical applications.
TEACHERS EARN 2.0 CHC CREDITS
For Classroom Teachers
Get ready to get up and MOVE in this informative Music Education Training session! This 2-hour workshop is approved by the NC Division of Child Development, and will get your teachers singing, chanting, and dancing in their classrooms EVERY DAY! It’s a fun and convenient way for your staff to earn the CEU’s required for licensing. Brought to you by Lara Davis, the Founder and the Director of the Kidstunes Early Childhood Music and Movement Program.